Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jig-Guy View Post
    etuckr1959 don' stop this thread. Interesting read for me. I am just worried about my personal money in the future that I earned being taken away from me. Come on man lets keep this thread going.
    Ok, I'll keep it alive! Lol

This week alone I heard one of the MSNBC anchor say, "Trump was just 1 corrupt election official away from being President for life!" I heard that and said, "WOW!" A smarter and more sophisticated politician in the future, maybe could pull it off one day! I never in my wildest dreams before Donald Trump, I ever thought that would have been possible in the United States! Remember the only way to get rid of a corrupt President is through Impeachment!

Just look at the 2nd Impeachment trial going on right now! The House managers are doing a great job of proving their case! Yet it's now Donald Trumps attorneys turn to make their case and it looks like their going to just mumble some words and that's it! (Yet he will still be acquitted!) What does that tell you about our system of government in the future? Not looking good folks!!!!

I don't know how closely some of you folks are following the 2nd Impeachment trial going on in the Senate, but I'll give you some of the highlights. Trumps own attorneys starting off by saying, "the House managers made a great case!" Trump was so mad, "he wanted to fire them on the spot!" They will be given 16 hours over 2 day's to make their defensive case to defend Trump. Yet they told the Senate they will only use 3 hours the first the day and that should be enough time to make their case! In an normal trial, they should easily lose their case! Yet the fix was in and everybody already knows Trump will be acquitted! See how fragile our frame works are in keeping a guy out of becoming President for life???? It really could happen!

It's the Republican party so far, has proven it's the corrupt party were that could happen! Don't think I'm some lifelong Democrat who hates the Republicans from the time I was in the womb! I voted Republican up until Little Bush and I'm still a member of the Republican party! I just would never think of voting that way again, unless something changes dramatically! Even John McCain campaign manager switched party's this year and became a Democrat! He said, "he's a single issue voter!" The Democrats are the party of Democracy and the Republicans are not! That's pretty harsh words coming from that man, but the facts are the facts!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-12-2021 at 12:17 AM.