Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: ok Im done

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This really isn't a jab at the OP. (he's behaved himself decently on here) But what I find very curious is how people yearn for the "Bad old day's to come back." The last fish report the OP wrote, he was severely barbecued by more then one member.

My opinion is, if someone takes the time to write a fish report. It should be followed with, "thank you for your effort" and congrats all the way around! Instead in the Bad old day's, many people thought it was their duty and obligation. To Micro Manage all fish reports and severely criticize anything that has even the slightest bit of controversy to it. Or just throw in their own personal insecurity's of blowing up spots or just plain jealously! I'm happy to report now that more or less, "that is a thing of the past." Yet people are constantly yearning to go back to those Bad old day's!

No Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-25-2018 at 05:43 PM.