Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Mammoth Trip Report June 11-13

Default Mammoth Trip Report June 11-13

Did a quick trip with my dad who has been wanting to go fishing. While the wifey took both our moms to lunch, we heading up last Saturday to overcast and rainy skies in Mammoth. Fortunately, we were able to get some decent time fishing in between downpours and lightning. Fortunately, it wasn't windy. Unfortunately, fishing was slow, only six fish between us. Most people we talked to also said it was slow. Still a good time with my dad and glad he was able to get on some fish.

Lake Mary

Convict Lake

dam didnt realize that area was still covered in snow, please tell me the water level is high

Heard it snowed Saturday night. Just missed it, but would have liked to have seen that!

Has to be a WINNER ... First for getting to get out there ... Even greater to get to fish ... and the Ultimate ... time with dad. Great that you have the relationship and enjoy each other ... and great that there's still time left.

THANKS for sharing

Awesome photo of Crystal Crag! Looks so beautiful, headed north on the 19th.

John

Thanks, the water level is pretty high which is good sign. Had thunder and lightning Saturday night but, no snow in town. There was quite a bit of snow up in the mountains. Yes, feel very blessed that my dad hit 80 last year but, still plays tennis and in pretty good shape.

Good luck John, it is expected to be in the 80's starting on Sunday so the weather should be great.