Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trail blazer just landed a 50 lb almost 5 foot striped bass..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Aww cmon, your joke was well received by me! It was actually funny, I'm a big fan of fake reports if there is enough humor in it.

I know people who have posted fake reports to steer the steers to different areas, and by god, it actually worked. I've seen Castaic's shorelines filled with topwater fisherman in April when someone reported boils at Castaic during that time, just to keep people off of Piru and Pyramid who had a good spawn bite.

Keep it going! Just be a bit more savvy when it comes to the details. 16 inch custom made Pointers by LuckyCraft?! Cmon, at least whittle a log into some type of swimbait and use that instead, for the comedic factor.

Originally you would have received a thumbs up, but there you go with explanations ****....

Thumbs down! No thumbs for you!

The comedic factor was directed more to poke at those who think that a 7 lb fish is a 15 lb fish.
    It was never meant to mislead anybody in any way,,just saying
    TRAIL BLAZER

Aww cmon, your joke was well received by me! It was actually funny, I'm a big fan of fake reports if there is enough humor in it.

I know people who have posted fake reports to steer the steers to different areas, and by god, it actually worked. I've seen Castaic's shorelines filled with topwater fisherman in April when someone reported boils at Castaic during that time, just to keep people off of Piru and Pyramid who had a good spawn bite.

Keep it going! Just be a bit more savvy when it comes to the details. 16 inch custom made Pointers by LuckyCraft?! Cmon, at least whittle a log into some type of swimbait and use that instead, for the comedic factor.
    We also had to not try too hard to make it seem like we were passing it off. We need some sense of "plausible deniability"

WON ended up contacting me two days ago. (No joke) they wanted to run it in next weeks publication.

NO LIE!

Can I give the opposite view without being d emasculated!!!!!! I love reading fish reports written by anybody!!! I also HATE people who doubt, question or otherwise try to ruin someones efforts at making a good fish report. When you do hoax's, it just gives the HATERS the ammunition or excuse to question or try to F up someones sincere fish report and we don't need any more of that. That is all I have to say on the subject!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-14-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Can I give the opposite view without being d emasculated!!!!!! I love reading fish reports written by anybody!!! I also HATE people who doubt, question or otherwise try to ruin someones efforts at making a good fish report. When you do hoax's, it just gives the HATERS the ammunition or excuse to question or try to F up someones sincere fish report and we don't need any more of that. That is all I have to say on the subject!!!!
    OK well said and point taken.

As far as the bako boys go,,,no prob we can handle it,,,AND I must say that this thread has stayd incredibly calm and sensible,,AND very intertaining,,THANK YOU ALL!

TRAIL BLAZER

Damm u trailblazer!!! Ma and my son looked up to u..I guess nowwe gotta find someone else to look up to!!

JUST KIDDING TB...U AND CUTBAIT ARE AWESOME GUYS!!! NICE FISH .....SEE YA AT THE LAKE ONE OF THESE DAYS...

Quote Originally Posted by fishingboysdad View Post
    Damm u trailblazer!!! Ma and my son looked up to u..I guess nowwe gotta find someone else to look up to!!

JUST KIDDING TB...U AND CUTBAIT ARE AWESOME GUYS!!! NICE FISH .....SEE YA AT THE LAKE ONE OF THESE DAYS...

Actually bro,,,it is US who looks up to you and yours,,,see ya again soon im sure

TRAIL BLAZER

Trailblazer,

Just saw the post. Congrats bro. I have been working so much lately and not on the forums much, but you definitely need to show me around if I am around Bako.

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by radray View Post
    Trailblazer,

Just saw the post. Congrats bro. I have been working so much lately and not on the forums much, but you definitely need to show me around if I am around Bako.

Raymond
    WOW RADRAY A blast from the past,,,how ya been bro,,,,BUT please read the whole thread,,lol,,,very important,,

Stay in touch with us,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678