Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: lake piru

Default lake piru

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0806141204a.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	44883Since I never see the lake level of Lake Piru, I figured I take a little trip and see, and here are the results, pretty sad scene, and only if the fish and game looked beyond all this, and planted some structure, for when the lake filled back up, in the future. Its even worse having quaggas in the lake, never could get a straight answer from them sacto people, about how they got in there. What helped the cause was a lack of a through inspection. One of the questions I asked up in Sacto headquarters, was if the mussels came from the aquaduct, via Lake Pyramid, and to no avail. One of my suggestions for this problem is mandatory high pressure wash down, at the border, and affixing a scanable sticker on the boat, to be used at all lakes, to keep a history of where the vessel entered a lake, along with a certified decal, that the vessel has been through an inspection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0806141158.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	44880   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0806141204e.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	44881  
    Last edited by hrnytoad102; 08-26-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks for the Piru report hrnytoad102...one of my first fishing spots, but I haven't been back for a while...sad indeed, though I've seen it even lower...hoping for rain...

Wow, its crazy to see that entire north creek channel dry...i remember being able to fish all the way up.