Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Jenks

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Etucker I leave it to you to carry on this cluster fk if you'd like, but I'm a done!
    Cluster FK's are not my style. I hope the people on this thread end up being good contributing members to FNN. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    seal is at it again, in another part of this forum...

This Charlie Foxtrot was created by the "supposed" FN.N senior members.

Good Contributing Members are everywhere. They are reading many posts and making logical and informed decisions.

Do you know what passive-aggressive behavior is? It's when you say: "I hope the people on this thread end up being good contributing members to FNN. Only time will tell".

Time will NOT TELL; why are you already condemning the people on this thread (or people who may want to contribute to this thread)? We are not going to end up being good or "bad" contributors as you insinuate. We are adding dialog. Sure, some of the dialog is heated, it's all to prove a point... a SHARP POINT! (It is needed for some).
    Do you, along with select others, also want to silence the members who disagree with you? Whether through passive-aggressive behavior, trying to preach, or denigrating their input with dis-information and condescending attitudes?
    Why don't you "senior members" quit being judgmental and let others speak?
    Maybe take two months off and let other voices be heard. You just might see more open dialog between other members.
    Or, you can just keep doing what you're doing and "own" this site; with your stunted views that attempt to lessen and limit other valid viewpoints.
    But really, you should try it, you just might see a better FN.N

What a bunch of sanctimonious bull ****.

After getting a "message of hostility" from seal (conveniently deleted) and a fair warning from the administrator:

"Friendly warning...

You two need to squash the hostilities on the board or stop responding to each other's posts".

I feel it best to also "conveniently" delete most all of my posts .

Thanks all,

hook'd

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

I'm letting my fish swallow my fly before I set the hook, now that I have been properly educated.
    Let it swallow. Don't set the hook and when you pull it out of the water, grab it with two DRY hands, pull back the jaw, and twist the treble hook out of its gut. Then let it go. A successful catch and release my friends!

What's annoying to me is to see someone use powerbait and catch their five, put them in a bucket, and keep baitin. Then they catch more...passed their limit. One dude caught 15 trout at a local lake. I said my piece to the a**hole, but he kept going. I've seen others pull the smaller trout out of their cages to stay at 5.
    Last edited by Troutin Man; 11-15-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Last edited by Troutin Man; 11-15-2013 at 07:55 PM.

After getting a "message of hostility" from seal (conveniently deleted) and a fair warning from the administrator:

"Friendly warning...

You two need to squash the hostilities on the board or stop responding to each other's posts".

I feel it best to also "conveniently" delete most all of my posts .

Thanks all,

hook'd
    Not only sanctimonious but willing to put his money where his/her mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post

Viejo, you're just gettin too old (viejo fits you perfectly).

You do not make any sense whatsoever.

You did well at your first couple of posts but the last few are going downhill fast.

Quit skimming and proofread, you might start to make a bit more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post

Care to make any corrections??

OR,

Are you gonna go with that GIBBERISH?

LOL

.l

Care to make any corrections??

OR,

Are you gonna go with that GIBBERISH?

LOL

.l

Hell yes, I'm old. Born in 1944. Keeping up just fine, thank you.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast