Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good The Bad and The Ugly and The Uglyer ! ! By Hardcore !

Tonight enjoy the Old Diamond Valley Lake ! The Reel Brothers are trolling for The giants ! Hardcore hook's lands and weigh's a 16 pound Striped Bass at the Jewel !

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Tonight enjoy the Old Diamond Valley Lake ! The Reel Brothers are trolling for The giants ! Hardcore hook's lands and weigh's a 16 pound Striped Bass at the Jewel !

So after all this. Where is the video with the cheating. Was it just the raffle???

Those hand vids crack me up HC.

I surfed Hags from 1971 to 1980's cove, indicator, TB, burnout local from the Riviera.
    Noleash is such a old school pv name. 'Loose your board, pay your dues' on the rocks. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dqfish View Post
    So after all this. Where is the video with the cheating. Was it just the raffle???
    It's been pointed out that he has no proof of cheating. Not only that, he did not say anything to ANYBODY the day of the alleged cheating? Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    It's been pointed out that he has no proof of cheating. Not only that, he did not say anything to ANYBODY the day of the alleged cheating? Give me a break.
    That's what it's looking like. All this drama for what!!! Attention?

Quote Originally Posted by dqfish View Post
    That's what it's looking like. All this drama for what!!! Attention?
    WHAT ! ATTENTION ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT ! LOOK AT MY VID ! SCUM BAG AGREE WITH ME ! IM SHERRIF ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY POST !
    MY TEAM ! WORM ! BROKEN RECORD !

nah, probably not...

Default One more time....

Again Hardcore....Thank you for your passionate effort to save DVL from the Ignorant and protect this fishery from extinction. Also a sincere thank you to all the others with that same goal (Matt) ETC ETC............................

Sweet Dreams

Last edited by Hardcor; 10-06-2013 at 07:25 PM.

The Real Ringo would try to knock this badge off !
    You also have the new freespiritfisherman from this post.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...-Vern-Galliher

That was classic video right there Corey.. Dickie hounding you for 3 minutes while you fought a fish. You back handing him at the 1:52 mark was CLASSIC!!!!

Guys this is what fishing is all about... Lets let this thread close and move on ...

Good video Corey!!

Im gonna back hand Dickie (Vargas)next time hes on my boat!!!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast