Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Big Hello from Bigcheese

Default Big Hello from Bigcheese

What's up guys?! Where do I start?
    I'm bigcheese from the sf valley area
    I just got back into fishing after a 15 year break from when I was a kid fishing with my grandpa in Kentucky ponds/rivers for catfish. I got my first rod setup about 2 months ago and have been fishing almost every weekend since lol.
    Castaic skunked me three times, so I decided to get another setup for the surf and boy I am hooked!!
    Non stop fun for me, my first catch in Cali was a Leo about a foot long. I was so happy to finally get the skunk off. I have made it my mission to fish at least once a week.

I got my first LC today and I am pumped more than ever, trying something new from the old squid bait technique. I want to reel in some actual fish! no more rays and Leo's

This site is freakin awesome so much knowledge my head is hurting lol
    my eyes are locked on the boards trying to catch up with so many good threads
    Looking forward to meeting everyone at hg5, props to everyone dropping such great knowledge to make this site such an awesome place for a newb like me to come and learn.

Thumbs up

Welcome to FNN, you will learn a lot and have lots of fun here.
    See you Saturday at HG5!