Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 3/4 Day Question...

Default 3/4 Day Question...

Hey guys, I usually go out deep sea fishing a couple times each summer. I havent gone out this summer....yet. But I plan on going really soon. Does anyone know some of the local landings here in SoCal that have been doing pretty well. Im looking to fish for mostly Bass, Cuda, and rockfish...and the occasional Tuna if we get lucky to come across a school. Am I better off going down to SD and fishing the islands out there. Or staying more towards the LA area and fishing catalina/flats??? I'm having a hard time picking a landing to go out of.

Thanks

I like the Enterprise out of Marina Sportfishing in Long Beach.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-15-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Some of the 3/4 out of SD have gotten into a few BlueFin Tuna. They are getting yellowtail and a few dorado now on the 3/4 day boat now down in SD.

If i had a choice right now, SD for sure.

s.d. for exotics

a321eric here ya go, Catalina Island / Long Beach Sportfishing / Boat name Liberty / Boat is comfortable and moves good (not a barg) / 5AM to 5PM a full day outing / Sat or Sun $65.00 on Monday with pre-paid reservations $50.00 as per their on line web site / I have fished this boat with no complaints / I need to get out of the house and I see you live up by me so lets split the gas and haul a** / I can go on 8/24 -8-25 or Monday the 26 / any of these days will work for me.
    Ready to go, Jig-Guy Bill Hesperia Ca

Go down to San Diego and jump on a 3/4 day. It is more expensive, but you have a better chance at getting some yellows and maybe some dorado right now.