Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Legg Lake, question.

if they would only allow float tubes in there, I believe something good would happen. Those two islands in the big lake are choice.

Quote Originally Posted by pga7602 View Post
    All three lakes have little pan fish and only talk of bass. I have not actually seen someone pull one out, but I hear they are there. I've been searching for carp too in all three, and have not sighted any. Good luck man!
    I'll be back at Legg soon to try the other lakes in search of carp .... remember to CPR all fish they will be very thankful

Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBaitKing View Post
    if they would only allow float tubes in there, I believe something good would happen. Those two islands in the big lake are choice.
    Ninja tubing is a option

Quote Originally Posted by I*B*CATCHIN View Post
    Ninja tubing is a option
    A fine is one too. It's not worth it. The islands really shouldn't be so epic enough to tube it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    A fine is one too. It's not worth it. The islands really shouldn't be so epic enough to tube it.

You could go ahead and float tube. When DFW shows up, just start kicking to the other side of the island. If they use their megaphone, just get off the tube and live off the island like "Man vs. Wild" and pound your chest. You don't think they would swim out there do you???

Quote Originally Posted by Troutin Man View Post

You could go ahead and float tube. When DFW shows up, just start kicking to the other side of the island. If they use their megaphone, just get off the tube and live off the island like "Man vs. Wild" and pound your chest. You don't think they would swim out there do you???
    lol I'm not the clever individual that suggested the idea. Only a desperate enough angler would be "gusty", rather foolish, enough to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    .... and 1 sh!tty pamper

Did you weigh it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    lol I'm not the clever individual that suggested the idea. Only a desperate enough angler would be "gusty", rather foolish, enough to do it.

Ok...who's got the balls to do it? Don't forget to post pics of yourself givng the middle finger to DFW from the island!
    Last edited by Troutin Man; 08-02-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutin Man View Post

Ok...who's got the balls to do it? Don't forget to post pics of yourself givng the middle finger to DFW from the island!
    And also the judge assigned to your case!

Do one of those side by side Instragrammed pics or something cool, with a filter and stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234