Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/11/13 at Pudd

thanks dday , i been hitting it up lately too, ur not alone... ill prolly try my luck sunday 6pm till close... its been tuff lately, dont be discouraged... its tuff for a lot off ppl,
    dont worry about othere ppl n if they catch , stick to it... glad to see u been at the quarry hit me up... them copters did scare me the last time... lol

The pudd is better than the park lakes around me, with the exception of a couple of lakes.

If the bass aren't active, try going for the panfish. the redears and crappie grow to nice sizes in the pudd. use a 3 inch grub with a small stinger hook near the base of the curly tail. The redears will inhale the whole curly tail, usually stopping right over the barb- perfect hookset. The crappie don't require the stinger hook, but i generally keep it so i can also catch redears.

there are some secret TENKARA spots ..... I got some nice ones near the burned out pier ...out in the open sun ....last sat 7/13

Quote Originally Posted by aggs234 View Post
    thanks dday , i been hitting it up lately too, ur not alone... ill prolly try my luck sunday 6pm till close... its been tuff lately, dont be discouraged... its tuff for a lot off ppl,
    dont worry about othere ppl n if they catch , stick to it... glad to see u been at the quarry hit me up... them copters did scare me the last time... lol
    Yeah...been fishing it at nite...mainly Tue. and Wed. not off the hook but getting a few each time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12