Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: another ghetto carp'n day 06/30/13

Default another ghetto carp'n day 06/30/13

Upon arrival I see a carp roll I say wow its going to be good today , its was very good with a bunch of farming ....I had more bites than I can count I was only able to hook into 4 commons 2 were in the 6lb class this is ghetto carp'n

Really nice goin! Looks like you're getting into it with the rod pods, bite alarms, etc.

Man wait till you get a run with a 20+ pounder!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dkinla View Post
    Really nice goin! Looks like you're getting into it with the rod pods, bite alarms, etc.

Man wait till you get a run with a 20+ pounder!!!
    Hope I don't get a 20+ lb'r at my swim to many snags , but can't wait to get into the double digits & something other than a common or mirror ....there off the bucket list ....been there done that

4. Default

very nice fish man . looks like it was a good day !

Hey IBC, drove by today and they have been ripping out the vegetation in the lake. Huge house size pile they tore out this week with a backhoe.

No water left in the river between PCH and Lomita blvd the water must be getting diverted.
    They have a dozen tall roll off dumpsters and are tearing out all the trees and bush.
    DR