Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: yet another day of ghetto carp'n 7/1/13

Default yet another day of ghetto carp'n 7/1/13

Hit the swim ready for some awesome carp'n .skeeters attack me as soon as I got on the bank .....bug off half way works ....does anyone know what's the best skeeter repellent. ...back to the report ....set up and was enthusiastic because yesterday nice models came out to play with me ....mimik ( eddie ) came to represent since he had some surf fishing to do yesterday , upon his arrival the skeeters attacked him & one stung him on his left pinky & it swoll up immediately he began having pain he tried to make thru the session but the pain was begininng to be to much so he packed up [ hope he's doing well ] the morning started off real low no bite until this little one kept the skunk off me I blew a couple more , I'm such a farmer then after a conversation with milt saying I hope there are bigger fish this one shows up .....is this better milt

Cool pics Rafa. Daily Breeze did a article last week on the lake dredging, clean up.
    I'll search for it, a buddy told me about it.
    DR

Do you ever catch any catfish there? I here there are some bullhead catfish in there.

-bman

Dude you really got those fish dialed in awesome job.

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Do you ever catch any catfish there? I here there are some bullhead catfish in there.

-bman
    Mosquitoe fish & carp only ......oh i forgot turtles ..it would be nice to see other speices