Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bako Saturday 4/6

Default Bako Saturday 4/6

Decided to make a Bako trip. Drove along 166 spot hoping. People fishing at every spot almost. everyone had coolers full of catfish. didn't see anyone with stripers. I managed 2 dinks. eventhough it was overcast the weather was relatively nice. the water was flowing a lot heavier than the last few times i went to bako.

Ran into a fellow FNNer. Nice meeting you Sal. I didn't recognize you right away but when i saw that bucktail jig you were throwing i knew who it was.

here is one of the fish...

No skunk is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker189 View Post
    Decided to make a Bako trip. Drove along 166 spot hoping. People fishing at every spot almost. everyone had coolers full of catfish. didn't see anyone with stripers. I managed 2 dinks. eventhough it was overcast the weather was relatively nice. the water was flowing a lot heavier than the last few times i went to bako.

Ran into a fellow FNNer. Nice meeting you Sal. I didn't recognize you right away but when i saw that bucktail jig you were throwing i knew who it was.

here is one of the fish...
    it's was nice meeting people out there that post here too , and it was a pleasure meeting you and your dad too.