Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Marijuana......

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post

This is the Marijuana Thread, not the "Display your unwarranted sense of self-importance thread".
    Hey, hey, hey, smoke... hold on! Some of us need to know what the smarter people of this board think about stuff so that we can be smarter too!

Professors, please don't ever stop the condescending... I mean, contentious dissemination of you immense knowledge and profound wisdom! It is greatly appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Hey, hey, hey, smoke... hold on! Some of us need to know what the smarter people of this board think about stuff so that we can be smarter too!

Professors, please don't ever stop the condescending... I mean, contentious dissemination of you immense knowledge and profound wisdom! It is greatly appreciated!!!
    Yes City Dad how could we ever get by without your spell checking and and post corrections . Your Pee Wee Herman
    inspired injections of humor to our threads and post are stellar indeed .

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Of Fish View Post
    Yes City Dad how could we ever get by without your spell checking and and post corrections . Your Pee Wee Herman
    inspired injections of humor to our threads and post are stellar indeed .
    That's what I keep saying, but the mods won't give me my own section!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314