Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SKunked Leo carillo but with little success at will roges

Quote Originally Posted by Wreched View Post
    Just like to thank everybody on here for being supportive and keeping up the encouragement, hey to be honest it is not about how many fish you catch or what is caught just the company you are with makes fishing fun. Just love the fact that my girl is a trooper and sticks it out in the cold "fish on babe, fish on" I laugh everytime I think of that moment. Hahaha, anywho thanks guys!! and the SWAT members. question about the SWAT how do you become one of them, is this their site? and what does it stand for? Thanks again guys

-Ivan
    Hi Ivan, I just wanted to add this little bit in order to help explain SWAT a little better.

SWAT - Paragraph 3 of the Code of Conduct

"S.W.A.T. members not only represent themselves, but the entire Team. In everything they say and do, on or off the board, in or out of the water. Each S.W.A.T. member has a responsibility to conduct his or herself in accordance of being a responsible angler and a respectable human being".

Pretty simple really.

WWO

Way to beat the skunk and put your girl on some fish!
    Thanks for the report and keep throwing that lc!

-Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by which way out View Post
    hi ivan, i just wanted to add this little bit in order to help explain swat a little better.

swat - paragraph 3 of the code of conduct

"s.w.a.t. Members not only represent themselves, but the entire team. In everything they say and do, on or off the board, in or out of the water. Each s.w.a.t. Member has a responsibility to conduct his or herself in accordance of being a responsible angler and a respectable human being".

pretty simple really.

Wwo
    thanks wwo!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12