Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Yucaipa Tournament Report

Default Yucaipa Tournament Report

Hit the tournament up in hopes of some cash. It was a slow bite overall across the lakes but consistent. Top lake was where all 3 larger fish came from.....including mine on the PEE Wee Jig

Ended up in 3rd place with a 6.11, too bad the 2nd place fish was 6.12. Go figure

And of all things, didn't win cash, or anything, but a CORDLESS DRILL lol. I have no idea what to do with it.

Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 01-06-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Wtg out there thats a nice fish... ill take that drill if u dont want it lol ive been needing a new one for a while

lol a drill for a fishing prize thats so funny hahaha looks like they spent all the prize money at the bar and stopped at home depot bfor the tourney ended hahaha

Exactly, wack prize, especially for third place! Even 7th got 100 bucks cash....

And angelsfan, ill let you know if I'm going to sell it. I'd rather have cash than another drill.

wtf 7th place got 100 bux what kinda crap is that hahahah i dont think that drill is even worth 100 bux hahah sorry bout that one bro i woulda taken the 100 bux over a drill for damn sure hahahahah

Congrats on your fish, what was the prize for the 2nd place fish?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Congrats on your fish, what was the prize for the 2nd place fish?
    2nd Place was a camera.