Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOOB!!! need help cold weather tips and techniques. and also new to boat fishing

Quote Originally Posted by sandtrout View Post
    Save yourself a loooooooot of time and effort...look up TROUTONLY at the top of this page...he's one of the sponsors of this site. I don't think he does BASS but he trolls and specializes in trout and striped bass. worth the money!!!
    ya ive read alot of his stuff im sure hes very knowlegeable and worth the rate he charges ive even seen him doin work at the wood, but im not really intending on trolling unless i absolutley have to, kinda like bait n wait. and my main forte would have to be largemouth which alot of the striper guys dislike lol. and im also not very into trout either. im kinda more towards biiiiiiggg bass and striper bycatch if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Perris_holic View Post
    I am down to split a guided trip to go out with troutonly. Its kinda hard to afford when none of your friends are as serious about fishing as you are
    i agree i definitely would have to get in contact with t/o to see if he can give instruction on something geared more towards what im after, cuz like i said im not really one to troll all day for schoolie striper or trout. im after big and sometimes solitary bass (striper or lmb). maybe gregg silks ??? id have to email em and see which one fits. but ya most def would split a guide trip

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    you ever head down to perris lemme know
    alrighty man likewise!

well im down to split a guided trip with whichever guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12