Arthur my friend....... You never cease to amaze me with your dedication to your family and to this wonderful sport that has infected our souls for life. Your reports always seem to balance out perfectly every aspect of life proving that it is possible to excel at fishing and business while never neglecting the most important things like family,friends and even your prized little furry companions.
WOW.....You weren't kidding when you told me that your PB bean was a toad. I could hear you screaming "White Sea Bass" when she took that initial bolt for open water. Way to go taking the lead over the entire SWAT team on the legal Halibut count for the year too!
That new structure that Robert located looks amazing and even though you told me that you couldn't believe there wasn't more quality fish in it.......It will stack up sooner or later for sure. It looks absolutely sick and now both you and Robert have a score to settle there on the loss of a few bigger fish.
I plan on a few final assaults before we wrap up 2012 and hope we get a chance to bid farewell to this season and start a new one on the sand my friend.

I wish you and your family all of the best throughout the holiday season......MERRY FISHMAS BROTHA!