Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Good read Hawg.

I still wonder why Obama changed his name after his Africa trip ?
    Who goes there whole life and then changes there name in their 20's ?
    Actors, rock stars but not college students. He never even knew his Obama bio dad.
    So many un-answered questions about this guy.

All these Obama supporters have never even heard of Barry Soetoro.

Why did this guy get the nomination ?

Barry's ID at Columbia

Even though I'm a liberal, I do think he played some games in college to get some financial gain out of it for himself. However I don't think that alone should disqualify him from being President. If you don't believe that, think of some of our more recent Presidents and what they did in college.

Oh you mean the 538 group that has only been in existance one election prior to this and since it did well in an easy election to call this time out they are getting all the buzz from the liberals because they are picking Obama? Is that the 538 group you are following?

You truly are the king of the kool-aid drinkers Etucker!

I don't think there is anyway at this point to pick the winner. It is laughable to me when I see Huffingtons posts article title "Polls 2012: Barack Obama Leads Mitt Romney With One Day Remaining" then details the different polls with most calling it a draw and maybe a few more polls calling Obama the victor by up to an amazing 2 percentage points, one even had 3, boy I'd be jumping for joy if I were you Etucker!

What a joke you want polls for what reason? They are almost all skewed in one direction or the other with just a few respectable enough to be believed.

Just wait till tomorrow all us conservative types will be moving out of country if Obama wins so you won't have anybody to "play" with anymore Etucker!

Me I'm going fishing, screw this f'kn election BS!

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Good read Hawg.

I still wonder why Obama changed his name after his Africa trip ?
    Who goes there whole life and then changes there name in their 20's ?
    Actors, rock stars but not college students. He never even knew his Obama bio dad.
    So many un-answered questions about this guy.

All these Obama supporters have never even heard of Barry Soetoro.

Why did this guy get the nomination ?

Barry's ID at Columbia

Cmon SR, step up your game! The election is one day away and this is what you're going with?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama.../studentid.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Snopes
    The digital ID card format shown here wasn't introduced at Colombia until 1996.
    Here you go, I made you one so that you can get discounts at the movies:

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post

Me I'm going fishing, screw this f'kn election BS!
    best post on this whole thread. screw obama and romney, this has been the hardest for me to decide. vote obama and i at least know what im going to get for the next 4 years. or vote romney and go into an unknown, will i be poorer if romney wins, will i be drafted because of wwIII, or will i become a slave. Its all so confusing, people say pick the lesser of the two evils, but when both sides are evil who do you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    best post on this whole thread. screw obama and romney, this has been the hardest for me to decide. vote obama and i at least know what im going to get for the next 4 years. or vote romney and go into an unknown, will i be poorer if romney wins, will i be drafted because of wwIII, or will i become a slave. Its all so confusing, people say pick the lesser of the two evils, but when both sides are evil who do you choose.
    I have a short attention span. I want Romney to win just to see what happens, lol. I give negative damns about anything at this point. I can always go live in the woods anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I have a short attention span. I want Romney to win just to see what happens, lol. I give negative damns about anything at this point. I can always go live in the woods anyway.
    yea i kinda want to see what would happen too. thats why i thought about voting romney. if he screws up i want to see if the republicans will accept that he messed up, or if they'll find some way to blame it on the democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    yea i kinda want to see what would happen too. thats why i thought about voting romney. if he screws up i want to see if the republicans will accept that he messed up, or if they'll find some way to blame it on the democrats.
    The bar is set pretty low right now, all things considered

Well some may consider Romney to be the bottom of the barrel but 0bama is what the barrel sits on, can't get any lower than that!!!!!!!

Regardless, it's an exciting time as an American to see the extremely informed populous, backing both candidates mind you, flood the polls to go vote for our future Commander in Chief tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6-ePaZ8148

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Well some may consider Romney to be the bottom of the barrel but 0bama is what the barrel sits on, can't get any lower than that!!!!!!!
    This joke is unclear. What are you talking about? The floor? The ground? ('cause I'm pretty sure most people don't store their barrels on top of a communist, Muslim foreigner if that's where you were headed with this.)

One possible fix: Romney may be the bottom of the barrel, but vote for Obama and you'll be wearing a barrel!

As DS said, we're down to the wire, time to step up our game and keep those one-liners flying fast and furious!!!

Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast