Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by Koontaj View Post
    I vote for the demon that lies for me. Obama..since he want to tax the rich...ya ya they work hard for there money..most are privelleged. Sad to say, but this country is going to SH!@% either way. How are they going to fix this mess that Obama adopted..ya ya blame on him
    Hey Koontaj, do you remember saying this?

"I receive this email from Davey's locker about legislation restricting fishing...Does this mean freshwater as well?"

Dude, what party do you think is passing legislation like this? It ain't the repubs...

As far as this threads direction...

The conservative posters seem to put up ALL the facts

The liberal posters are posting the unsubstantiated BULL shat and

throw in the rhetorical lib talking points...

rich republicans, keep the electorate dumb {which ironically enough describes the lefts voting base}, Ryan is evil, gun control, Bushs fault, yadda yadda

STILL NO FACTS FROM AN OBAMA SUPPORTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the right is the wing of ignorant and uneducated?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Not only California!

400,000 kids sittin at home today because the Chicago teachers want a 16% raise and on strike.

However some schools opened only for the free breakfast and free lunches....

Society of sheep and unwilling....

Wake up America!!
    I'm a bit disappointed in my conservative brethren letting me get away with this obvious racism?

Also I am concerned that I appear to be qouting myself? Third person?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed in my conservative brethren letting me get away with this obvious racism?

Also I am concerned that I appear to be qouting myself? Third person?
    Hahaha, quite being a racist dude. Now go take you Xanax, your multiple personalities are showing!!! Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Hey Koontaj, do you remember saying this?

"I receive this email from Davey's locker about legislation restricting fishing...Does this mean freshwater as well?"

Dude, what party do you think is passing legislation like this? It ain't the repubs...
    I sure didn't see Arnold stopping anything, in fact he supported and encouraged the MLPA.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I sure didn't see Arnold stopping anything, in fact he supported and encouraged the MLPA.
    Ahnold is a progressive wearing repubs clothing. That's a well known fact. But even if he wasn't, what possibly could a republican governor get done with a legislature completely controlled by progressives? 35+ years of perpetual control at that...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Dude, you are all over the place in your beliefs, that's for sure.

One, this is about school teachers, not police officers. You are attempting to compare apples to oranges. Police officers put their lives on the line every time they put their colors on. Period. Teachers do not.

The AVERAGE salary of a Chicago teacher is $73,000.00 a year. Meaning a good % of them earn MORE than that. Now add a CADILLAC medical plan and a GOLDEN parachute pension for the rest of their lives, that would add up to well over a 6 figure income in private enterprise. All on the taxpayers dime.

The OJ trial? What a farce and a tragedy for all of Nichole Simpsons family and loved ones. I've worked in construction all my life, and have worn my share of leather gloves. I can't tell you how many times, at the end of the day, taking those wet, sweaty gloves off and throwing them into my truck tool box. About a week later, I had to use them again for hump'n lumber up a driveway that a delivery truck couldn't get up. Funny thing happened when I went to put them back on, I couldn't get them back on because the leather dried out, they shrunk up big time. Ended up with about a bazillion splinters that day. And you know what gets me about that? That not one attorney could figure out that in OJ's rage and sweat, once they dried out, his leather gloves had shrunk up to the point that it made for a great show in front of the jury. No one in that courtroom could figure out that salty sweat made gloves shrink up. What do you do when you skin an animal and want to keep the hide? Salt the blood side which contracts the leather, duhhh.

Back to republican bashing eh? So only repubs can put their kids in private education? Really tucker? Until I became an independent, I was a republican all my life. I'm 53 now. My kids, all 5 of them, went to public schools. So lets see what I can find out about your "factual" statement.

Oh, look what I found. Demorat Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel's kids go to a "private school" that costs $25,000.00 a year, he has 3 kids, total costs? $75,000.00 per year, oh say it ain't so. Nothing like leading by example eh tucker? Oh wait, I found another one. Shhh, this ones a secret, did you know that progressive liberal demorat Obama went to a "private school" as well? Ohhh, and so do HIS kids. They go to Sidewell Friends School at a cost of nearly $30,000.00 per kid, per year. And indeed, that's the same school ole Blue dress Bill's kid went to as well...Bogus argument dude.

Dude, you argue like a progressive demorat. Throw out a bunch of rhetoric, then get hit with facts, and links to back it, then you cry foul and use ridicule. Just say'n...
    I said "all RICH REPUBLICANS will give their kids a private education." Poor republicans will use the public school system. Let's talk a little bit more about education!!! Every measurable aspect of life, will be improved by how much and the quality of a person's education. So why in the world do republicans always want to get by on the cheap when it comes to education. IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON. If you don't believe that look it up yourself.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-10-2012 at 04:58 PM.

You really are a genius! You do know Arnold was basically married to a Kennedy right!?
    It's apparent you think OJ is innocent too.... Scary!
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 09-10-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I'm thinking there is gonna be some good posts coming up, damn it but I can't wait for um I gotta go fishing before the Dems. close down the freshwater fishing cause of some damn frog or bird or whatever they can think of next.

You guys do know that most if not all the environmentalist are far left liberal's, what ya gonna say when you can't even fish your favorite waters anymore?

Won't matter to most of us damn conservative types we'll just head on out of state with all of our 1% money, gee how those give away programs gonna be financed after we all leave??????
    Hey Seal.... These guys have their heads so far up Dumb-bamas arse they don't realize anything!!!
    Last edited by HawgStalker; 09-10-2012 at 05:20 PM.

I said "all RICH REPUBLICANS will give their kids a private education." Poor republicans will use the public school system. Let's talk a little bit more about education!!! Every measurable aspect of life, will be improved by how much and the quality of a person's education. So why in the world do republicans always want to get by on the cheap when it comes to education. IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON. If you don't believe that look it up yourself.
    When it goes to the kids. Not to public union pension funds and demorat campaign coffers. Funny thing is tucker, the more money we give, or is redistributed, the worse our kids education gets.

The way I see it, our kids aren't taught the P's & Q's. They're indoctrinated with PC and social justice bee ess. And have been now for decades. Why do you think our kids have fallen behind many other countries. We used to put out the cream of the crop of the world. Not anymore. What we have now are generations of the Obama type voters. Nuff said...

Actually to add to this, I think I gave some examples of "RICH DEMORATS" doing the same dang thing. But really, in my opinion, more power to em. If they have the money, then they have every right to do so. I don't care what political affiliation they have. That's America, as it should be...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 09-10-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast