Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Cats at SARL?

Default Cats at SARL?

Hi All,

Anybody having any success at SARL during the day the past few weeks? I don't see much activity on the forum here which kind of worries me. I'm thinking of going out during the day tomorrow; I usually fish trout but want to give cats a try this summer.

Thanks!!

Ahab

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    Hi All,

Anybody having any success at SARL during the day the past few weeks? I don't see much activity on the forum here which kind of worries me. I'm thinking of going out during the day tomorrow; I usually fish trout but want to give cats a try this summer.

Thanks!!

Ahab
    All i can say is GOODLUCK!! i have not seen 1 post from sarl ever since catfish season started..Its harsh but give it a try man

I wonder how their attendance has been since their 14% price hike? Pretty dead on the boards here...

Drove by there today and only saw a few cars. It use to be pretty full especially on fridays but i guess their price hike is going to drive them into the ground. They might have to bring down their prices back to $22 in order to get more business back.

went last tuesday and there were about 5 total cars on the whole lake.

started slow from 430 -6 but by 730 we found em and ended up with easy limits by 9p