Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: late report sat 8-3-07 newport harbor

yeah i had a bunch of sand bass for the trip on the nautilus wed night but the g/f is a little clueless ( what do i expect dating blondes) hahaha and threw away my sand bass the day after my trip when i was at work because " it smelled fishy" i swear if she wasnt hot she'd have nothing goin for her hahaha.

yeah i had a bunch of sand bass from when we slayed them on the nautilus wed night but the g/f is a little clueless ( what do i expect dating blondes) hahaha and threw away my sand bass the day after my trip when i was at work because " it smelled fishy" i swear if she wasnt hot she'd have nothing goin for her hahaha.

yeah i had a bunch of sand bass from when we slayed them on the nautilus wed night but the g/f is a little clueless ( what do i expect dating blondes) hahaha and threw away my sand bass the day after my trip when i was at work because " it smelled fishy" :roll: i swear if she wasnt hot she'd have nothing goin for her hahaha

yeah i had a bunch of sand bass from when we slayed them on the nautilus wed night but the g/f is a little clueless ( what do i expect dating blondes) hahaha and threw away my sand bass the day after my trip when i was at work because " it smelled fishy" :roll: i swear if she wasnt hot she'd have nothing goin for her hahaha

:pee:

Kill'em all and let your stomach sort them out :)

Catch and release into a frying pan!

Nice catch!

seriously as long as they get eaten and arent taken in huge numbers wheres the prob?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234