Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Wounded Warrior Event This Saturday

Default Wounded Warrior Event This Saturday

This weekends event is going to be awesome! I've heard close to 100 boats already signed up to take 150+ wounded Iraqi/Afghanistan war vets out for a day on the lake. They still need boats so if you are planning on being there and are by yourself, think about joining in on the fun. It's the most rewarding, worthwhile fishing trip you will ever have when you can make these guys/gals happy for those few hours on the water. National Bass and the Elsinore Bass Club is running the event. If interested, contact (760)497-8238.

If you have a boat or know someone who does...participating in the Wounded Warrior program will change your life in a positive way. This program puts smiles on the faces of our veterans and recovering military and will warm your heart in a way you never thought possible. Well worth the time and effort.

Hey guy I'm a marine over at the wounded warrior battalion over at camp Pendleton. Does anyone happen to know the time of when this event starts and ends? It's my daughter bday that day and if it was going to start and end early then maybe I would be able to go. I really want to go because I enjoy fishing and would be even great if I was able to participate in a tournament. But if for some reason it doesn't work out for me does anyone know of any more tournaments like this for vets or organizations that take vets out.

I have a boat and all the gear needed. Not to sound naive, but should I bring my wife as a helper for whomever they partner me up with? This sounds like an awesome day.

I am signed up and can't wait to fish with a few our our Country's finest.....its a true honor. Last years event was so much fun.

Iko & Dolphin, call Lynne Petersen at the # I posted above and she will be able to set you up.

Doubletrouble....have fun out there Bro.... See you at the first annual secret lake turkey shoot next weekend..I hear youre coming??..that will be fun...Fishing, laughs, bbq and UFC..ohh and some cooolllld beer!!! good times!!!!

I cant make the wounded warrior event...

Pete