Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: BBL lakefront cabin fishing 4/6-4/8

Wow............

Well anyways........

Good times indeed with the family.Dont pay any attention to people on here unless its positive.
    Some people on here do more hating and crying then fishing.You went out with your family
    and showed them a great time.Quality time with the family.There folks on here that monitor the
    board just to hate on reports like this. Thank you for reporting and sharing your experience!
    You could be a lurker,but you are not.1/2 the people on this thread havent fished or put up a report in
    a while.The only time you see them is crying on threads like this! HHhhhahahaaha its times like these when the
    God Father would say "Lets get back to fishing"! Do not leave Fnn,just ignore the ones that are upsetting
    you.This board is made for reports and sharing info.Weed out the hate,take the knowlegde and move on.
    You live and you learn.Hate its a part of life.We need haters.Haters make you stronger!! Continue to slay !!
    Looking forward to your next report !!!

What's wrong with just private messaging the guy and explain to him why not to
    catch and release on powerbait or small hooks? You guys destroyed his report....sad

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Wow............

Well anyways........

Good times indeed with the family.Dont pay any attention to people on here unless its positive.
    Some people on here do more hating and crying then fishing.You went out with your family
    and showed them a great time.Quality time with the family.There folks on here that monitor the
    board just to hate on reports like this. Thank you for reporting and sharing your experience!
    You could be a lurker,but you are not.1/2 the people on this thread havent fished or put up a report in
    a while.The only time you see them is crying on threads like this! HHhhhahahaaha its times like these when the
    God Father would say "Lets get back to fishing"! Do not leave Fnn,just ignore the ones that are upsetting
    you.This board is made for reports and sharing info.Weed out the hate,take the knowlegde and move on.
    You live and you learn.Hate its a part of life.We need haters.Haters make you stronger!! Continue to slay !!
    Tell me about !! I had a great time with the family and what made it even better was that we actually caught some fish . That put a smile on everyones face but i guess not these haters.
    But now im just going to ignore them and not reply to any of them thats why i havent left FNN i learned so much by reading others fishermans post including yours and its not worth leaving ! Exactly bro haters is what make people stronger and you gotta love them .
    Thanks boss

Ill be tubing the vine tommorow by the way if you want to meet up !

What's wrong with just private messaging the guy and explain to him why not to
    catch and release on powerbait or small hooks? You guys destroyed his report....sad
    destroyed it completely !!

Hey Hitts I pm T-rex and we chatted for a while, I think I might have even given him some pointers and or gave him some info he didn't know. As well I let him know about the lurkers.

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Hey Hitts I pm T-rex and we chatted for a while, I think I might have even given him some pointers and or gave him some info he didn't know. As well I let him know about the lurkers.
    Yes u did boss i appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by HBAR View Post
    Yeah I think we all been thru the haters and the grumpy folks.It is what it is.
    Lets fish !!

You couldnt of said it any better than that
    Lets Fish!!

Wow............

Well anyways........

Im not a hater of fish catching..Just a hater of fish catching and killing..Just because I dont have a post count of over 100 doesnt mean I dont fish or know the sport.I educate my kids on proper fish handleing techniques and when I "lurk" and see it on FNN and other sites I will not hesitate to drop knowledge so that we can all enjoy our fisheries. I'm glad everyone had a good time..thats what its all about..

I was raised trout fishing and I was fortunate enough to have been taught how to handle a fish..lip ripping and bloody decks is for the salt and bassmasters..Trout are delicate fish and need to be handled differently..thats all anyone is trying to say..what exactly are we hating on..that you caught fish? not at all..Just that the fish werent handled correctly..here are some things to always remember and dont take this the wrong way..( not intended to offend)

Always handle a trout with wet hands
    never lay a trout on rocks or dirt.
    use a rubber net and try to keep the fish in water for the release.
    NEVER put fingers into thier gills to hold them for a photo. A good tail grip with the other hand supporting the belly is fine and will make a great photo!
    Try and use barbless hooks even if its not the a barbless C&R water.

when fishing put & take lakes keep your limit..Fish bait..what ever..thats what the DFG stocks them for..for you to catch them and take them.
    on the other hand when you catch a wild trout or a nice trout from a pristine mountain lake or stream..C&R..help preserve our fisheries.

And if you really want to chalange yourself..put the power bait away and pick up the fly rod!..once you dial it in you will never touch rainbow power bait again..

Ok Rant over..I am not intending on offending you on your great family outting..just wanted to take the time to help a fellow angler leran a few things that I was lucky enough to have learned myself!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by HittsOn
    Not defend hatery.. Lol But it's not healthy to just ignore critique. If that were the case I wouldn't be able to draw boobies as well as I could today. =P

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast