Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish trap in the Angeles National Forest [Video]

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    I don't know if they would care. After all, it's a flood control/water department structure...county owned or something like that.
    Carp,I don’t believe that it matters if it’s county property, the Ca DFG still has jurisdiction.
    I’m not in law enforcement but from my layman’s perspective, I see at least two violations of the fish and game code. No harm in calling. Maybe you'll earn a reward

You really want to get this some attention....post it on a fly fishing site or board....they will be livid!!!

this is sad.. those beautiful trout went to waste. =(

To them they're "just fish.".....

I'm sure the local Racoons like it.
    DR

before the station fire DFG used to stock it but there were some naturals in there as well, since the station fire the whole place has been transformed haven't been up there in a while but when I did go up there were no parking signs everywhere along side the road, I got to see areas that had been overgrown but were now cleared away and the stream has been rerouted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12