Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skunked at Laguna Niguel 3/28 AGAIN!

[QUOTE=allanon;596771]Thanks for the response! I remember seeing you out there. I tried the that side for about an hour, but nothing so I went back to the flats.
    I was the guy that "caught" your girlfriend when she was floating by the boat. I also saw you coming around the island. I was watching closely to see if you got bit at both bubble holes (I didn't see any). I knew I should have stayed over there, oh well.... live and learn. Glad you two got some fish.[/

I remember that lol I had to make sure I kept my keeper lol.
    Yeah we found the honey hole :D. From the dock to the two bubbles along that stretch was the best but not a alot of action till after 1pm. I think all the fish moved over to that area because ther was so many boats in that area by the bobber. I

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    The fly guys where killing it. Where do you think I got my tips and tricks from ;)
    And you don't need a fly rig setup to do it either...LNL is calling my name, it sounds like there is a lot of fish in there right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12