Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does anyone know Good spots at Legg Lake

Quote Originally Posted by bulletoothulk View Post
    The threads are nice to read , I got two little kids and don't have the time to put in 3-5 days a week , shot at best 1 day
    I do understand as I have two kids myself 5 and 7 year old boys.. My advice is to take them fishing as often as you can. It will lead to memories that will last a life time and they will thank for it later. This is what my father did for me and his father did for him.

JerryG

Quote Originally Posted by BUSTER124 View Post
    Hey bulletoothulk, I was at that same park and caught this nice 3 pound 13 oz. I think that catfishing guy was there when I caught it. .They are there, you just gotta work at it a bit..
    Nice fish. I was at Ralph B today after the rain, saw a number of healthy-sized bass, at least 18-20 inches. I was throwing various plastics on a texas rig, no luck at all. What's working right now?!

@ djkim was there this morning at 7 am same thing no luck , did see alot of big fish , guess you got to put in a ton of work or have a lot of buddies that fish it, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by djkim1 View Post
    Nice fish. I was at Ralph B today after the rain, saw a number of healthy-sized bass, at least 18-20 inches. I was throwing various plastics on a texas rig, no luck at all. What's working right now?!

Hey I was there too. Did you see a guy in a Bills sweater? I saw those same huge bass and they weren't biting anything I threw either. I threw rat-l-traps, super spots, jigs, drop shot worm and a spinner! Man...

When I was walking around I saw a fish's tail sticking out of the vegetation so I poked it and it was a bass! He swam under the weeds and came out 10 ft away on the other end. Must be a lot fish hiding underneath the heavy weeds.
    Last edited by white belt; 11-05-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345