Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Hudd Toad Hooks?

Default Hudd Toad Hooks?

Just got my shipment of Huddleston stuff in the mail today. Bought everything including the Toad. It doesn't come with any hooks........kinda of a rip! Anyway, what hooks is everyone using for these? I've searched it and there isn't too much feedback on the Hudd Toad. Maybe a 5/O EWG? Let me know if you guys would please. Gonna try it out tonight. Probably have to drive down to Last Chance first though....thanks

Let me know what size you need . I have a friend who might have some if you can wait till we fish. check your pm

Quote Originally Posted by M@M View Post
    Let me know what size you need . I have a friend who might have some if you can wait till we fish. check your pm
    I'm gonna fish it tonight...lol. I thought it would at least come with something I could use to get me through tonight, evidentially I was wrong. I'll probably end up buying some somewhere tonight.