Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 07.18.11 First Lagoon fish

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfish View Post
    I know for a fact the Oregon rig is not anywhere on the internet... We've made sure of that. Like I said - in person I'm cool with showing how it's rigged and fished but I really don't want it on the net. Then everyone will be throwing it and I'll lose my edge in Califas.
    Well i dont even want to know what your stupid rig looks like anyway. HMPH. but if your willing to give it to me i can trade for a benjamin. LOL Jk
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

hey nice fish!
    Congratulations!

Nice fish!

I've been working the Idaho rig for a while.

I knew I was off with my presentation by a few states. :-\

I normally go with plastics on a California Rig...

sucks, for your fellow fisherman, who usually share... stuff here with other people but its cool. Never heard of it so Im guessing its drop shotting BLAHHH ahhahahahahah.. secrete my *** ahahahaha

I'm down to share the Oregon rig, in person. If you see me on the lake in a raggedy brown 1977 Cajun Special with a 55hp Johnson Seahorse holler at me and I'll even give you some plastics that work well with it. I just don't want everyone and their red-headed stepchild to have unlimited access to it on "teh internets." Then fish will get keen to it and then I'll have to do something crazy like throw those ridiculous 20" trout swimbaits.

As for dropshotting, it's a great tool...if you like throwing what everyone else on the lake is. Heavily pressured fish will bite on stuff they haven't seen as much (or at all). Advantage #oregon

Yeah I use the secret south dakota riga nd slay lmb !!
    Lmao !! Congrats d00d !!

The lakewood rig seems to always work for me, in any lake , for any kind of fish (pretty deadly for tuna and yellowtail as well as shark).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12