Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Boycott Hp! They are supporting mlpa and dumping millions into helping them

Default Boycott Hp! They are supporting mlpa and dumping millions into helping them

I just found out that hp is supporting the closures of our fishing grounds. Boycott them and send their investors a message that you will no longer buy their products unless they withdraw all funding from the MLPA.

-Investors link thing a ma jige is here-
    https://h41268.www4.hp.com/live/index.aspx?qid=11383

-Y.Y.Z

From what I gather, I dont think HP is directly supporting the MLPA, but the Packard Foundation is. Packard Foundation was started by the Co-Founder of HP. Now its run by a eco terrorist Julie Packard (biatch). She is on the Monterey Bay Aquarium's BOD. She has donated tons of money to create these absurd marine reserves. So in a nutshell, Monterey Bay is the one we all should be boycotting.

Quote Originally Posted by bassyakker View Post
    Julie Packard (biatch).
    Dear Julie Packard.

DR

Yep. Always follow the money.
    When I heard about the MB Aquarium and some of there supporters I decided not to visit the Aquarium the last time the wife and I were in Monterrey. Been there done that anyway. Didn't think I wanted to give them my money so we spent it on good food and wine at the local restaurants. Much better idea I think...

I think it's hilarious how they whine about us taking fish, then they go and do it. How many great whites did they kill? Three? Four?

Screw them. I agree. Boycott the pissants. Their computers suck-*** anyway!!

And let's support companies like Shimano who have cotributed heavily against the closures.
    Last edited by tailchaser001; 07-26-2011 at 08:39 AM.

Hey thanks for posting. I just sent them a message & gave them a piece of my mind. I said I expect a response to my msg as well. I agree screw HP they suck.Build your own computer piece by piece