Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: River fishing 7.8 thru 7.10 SMB's & LMB's w/pics

Default River fishing 7.8 thru 7.10 SMB's & LMB's w/pics

Fishing slow on Friday. Had to land on their head to get a bite. Sat morning produced about 30 fish total. Some pretty great sight fishing since the water was about 3 feet deep down river from the house at 11am. It's fun teasing them until they bite.

Most caught on 2" and 3" brown & watermelon power grubs with a jig head or spinning jig head, with a few bigger bites on a square bill crank bait. Albino fluke produced the least but still brought some in. All in all about a 40 fish weekend all SMB's with a few LMB's ambushing out of the toolies.

My first river trip with the new car!

Right before a quick rain storm Friday

Another pretty good weekend. About 110 every day. Had what felt like heat stroke most of the weekend since I got some kind of fever/flu the day before I left, but still fished about 20 hours total.

Nice report!!!..........Thanks

where about is that on the colorado river...im heading toward laughlin area in a couple of weeks...wouldnt mind catching some smallies...thanks

Fish Hard

Halfway between Blythe and Needles on the 95 off the 10.