Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bolsa chica 7/2

Default Bolsa chica 7/2

Hit up BC hit the water 630 over cast temp 65, low tide. stuck around Jack in the box was one other guy out there.was throwing cack crabs, crack camo, rootbeer hammer, motor oil gru, carlolina, lead head dipped non dipped. all for a big fat SKUNK.
    Until the next time on water.

Hey JokerRw, was that you I talked to just as I was leaving? I was the guy having reel issues but managed to bring in a ray.....gonna try it again tomorrow.......

that was me NT not going with the full screen name lol, good luck on the reel not going to go out tomorrow mybe monday morning.

Too bad. Bolsa Chica Island usually produces?

DR

Those days happen. Even with the crack sometimes they just won't bite!

Keep 'em coming.

Harbour

Default 25 year hiatus

Use to fish the local piers and beaches when I was younger but haven't been in about 25 years, pretty much a small lake/stream fisherman. I won a rod/reel combo last year and I finally decided to put it to use this past weekend, I had a really good time. Forgot how much fun, now I'm "hook'd".
    Stayed local which made it easy, early morning parking wasn't too bad, low tide and low surf made for great conditions. Pics are what I got......can't wait to get back out there as well as finding other spots.......

Personally, I would have caught some sandcrabs, and targeted some corbina!

Great shark spot, too!

Whenever the artificial bite slows down, or doesnt happen, I'll switch to live baits, and I'll generally have success.
    Last edited by smokehound; 07-05-2011 at 04:24 AM.

Good job trying though.
    Robert
    <><