Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alert Halibut gone AIRBORNE!

Right on, you just confirmed it, I wasn't seeing things, saw one jump staight out of the water once and only caught a quick look at him.
    Nice work on the Hali's and the technique, cool report at that too.

Nice job, I have yet to see the elusive flying hali. It's amazing when the flatties move in real tight to shore.

Hey buddy use photobucket to upload and edit your pics to post them copy the IMG CODE then paste to your post....TIGHT LINES

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Its funny sometimes when we find ourselves standing waist deep in the surf and the fish are using our legs as structure.
    That is why when fishing Corbina I think it is better to stay out of the water. Leave your waders at home.
    Work the wet sand. Depends on the tide and what beach too. Some beaches at higher tide have a major inshore hole which creates a shorebreak.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    That is why when fishing Corbina I think it is better to stay out of the water. Leave your waders at home.
    Work the wet sand. Depends on the tide and what beach too. Some beaches at higher tide have a major inshore hole which creates a shorebreak.

Thanks DR for the photos.
    That is exactly what Mikey aka Exfactor was showing me one day. Lots of water out there to fish, but knowing the best places to fish will always improve your odds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12