Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: how is eldo?

well ill be on my way out their today since a-pond is "no fishing" till tomorrows derby......anyone now if they dumped the cats like they were supposed too?

beat the skunk, but it was a dinky lil thing, under a lb id say......thought it was a large clump of grass a few times until it jumped lol

el dorado has been the same for about 4 years. slow.
    Last edited by eldo69; 05-25-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eldo69 View Post
    el dorado has been the same for about 4 years. slow.
    Don't listen to him. ElDo is off the hook!!! Lots of hawgs there. Stay away from the a-pond unless you want to get skunked and robbed.

Man arrested after robbery near Alondra Park bathroom

Daily Breeze wire services
    Posted: 05/21/2011 03:05:43 PM PDT
    Updated: 05/22/2011 11:01:45 AM PDT

A pajama-clad man with a big Afro and a knife was arrested soon after he robbed a man coming out of a bathroom in a Torrance area park and fled on a skateboard, authorities said Saturday.
    David McMillion of Long Beach allegedly robbed a 26-year-old man of $14 as the victim was leaving a bathroom in Alondra Park in the 3800 block of Manhattan Beach Boulevard sometime Friday.
    The victim relayed the man's unusual description - light-blue pajamas and a big Afro with a red hair pick in it - to authorities, and sheriff's deputies with the Parks Bureau and El Camino College police soon arrested the suspect, deputies said.
    McMillion, who had exactly $14 with him, was booked on suspicion of armed robbery at the sheriff's Century Station and locked up in lieu of $100,000 bail.

I was there on Saturday May 21st and I was walkking the shorline and I walked over to this guy right when he hooked into a aprox 10 lb bass on a top water frog lure. I have a picture, I just need to blank the dudes face out

Quote Originally Posted by reptile dude007 View Post
    I was there on Saturday May 21st and I was walkking the shorline and I walked over to this guy right when he hooked into a aprox 10 lb bass on a top water frog lure. I have a picture, I just need to blank the dudes face out
    at eldo? which lake, i've only see 4-5 lbers max in those lakes..

Quote Originally Posted by dfisher View Post
    at eldo? which lake, i've only see 4-5 lbers max in those lakes..
    If u are lucky!! The big gals at Eldo are closer to 2 to 3 lb. The bass at Eldo are very few, but the scenery and birds make it worth the trip. :)

b

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
    Don't listen to him. ElDo is off the hook!!! Lots of hawgs there. Stay away from the a-pond unless you want to get skunked and robbed.

Man arrested after robbery near Alondra Park bathroom

Daily Breeze wire services
    Posted: 05/21/2011 03:05:43 PM PDT
    Updated: 05/22/2011 11:01:45 AM PDT

A pajama-clad man with a big Afro and a knife was arrested soon after he robbed a man coming out of a bathroom in a Torrance area park and fled on a skateboard, authorities said Saturday.
    David McMillion of Long Beach allegedly robbed a 26-year-old man of $14 as the victim was leaving a bathroom in Alondra Park in the 3800 block of Manhattan Beach Boulevard sometime Friday.
    The victim relayed the man's unusual description - light-blue pajamas and a big Afro with a red hair pick in it - to authorities, and sheriff's deputies with the Parks Bureau and El Camino College police soon arrested the suspect, deputies said.
    McMillion, who had exactly $14 with him, was booked on suspicion of armed robbery at the sheriff's Century Station and locked up in lieu of $100,000 bail.

That fool is now enjoying a paid hotel stay at the Los Angeles Inn over on BAUCHET STREET! He wasn't able to make bail.

It was much bigger in person

nice bass. was it scaled or guestimate weight? Cause that doesn't look like a double digit bass..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast