Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EXCELLENT DAY! @ the 007 SPOT! with Parick Froto Trapp! 5 3 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ryryk View Post
    I hope to surf fish all summer as well. I knew you would have a blast. Your Mr. Miyagi couldn't have put you on a better spot to fish, and I don't think fishing could've been better for your first time.
    That looks like a nice surf setup too, everyone loves a clarus (I need to get one).

I'm jealous of your first time in the surf. I hope you continue to go back.
    Thanks again both of you for all the pics and report. Tides look pretty crappy this week so I don't know if ill get out but a 1/2 day at work Friday is possibly in the works!
    With this heat wave going on it sure is nice to get down to the beach early and get some fish on the end of your hook . I plan on fishing all summer .We will have to get together and fish soon. You live not that far from me . I just need to get inot better shape and take it easy for a while till I get inot shape . My legs are really sore today .LOL I figure to fish every other day .That way I ease inot it . I'll PM you my # so we can meet up at the beach .

Wow another perch slay! Nice to see some quality perch in the mix.

That sure looks like a blast out there. Good times. Nice new rod Perchman65

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    With this heat wave going on it sure is nice to get down to the beach early and get some fish on the end of your hook . I plan on fishing all summer .We will have to get together and fish soon. You live not that far from me . I just need to get inot better shape and take it easy for a while till I get inot shape . My legs are really sore today .LOL I figure to fish every other day .That way I ease inot it . I'll PM you my # so we can meet up at the beach .

Take me with you and GD! I want to catch some more fish in the surf!

Really great job out there GD, glad to see you smacking the perch! Like others have said, get yourself an LC or some 5in Zoom Flukes for the dropshot and start trying for some halibut. The structure in those pics looks phenomenal for the flatties, and you've already got a rod that will get it done. All that's left is to feed them what they like!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345