Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Another complaint about the Pudd

Quote Originally Posted by mirage2887 View Post
    went to the pudd again today an saw the same couple this time the old lady did a nice job catching big 5lb bass nice fish...... but guess what she took out the stringer an threaded it through the nice fish an put it in the DAM bucket everyone was just staring at them with a weird face like why did they not through that fish back
    That's very sad to hear, but unfortunately LMB is somewhat of a delicacy in some Asian cultures. Last time I was at the 99 Ranch Market live LMB was selling for $11.99/Lb. Do the math. A 5lb bass would cost $59.95!

As a side note. I actually purchased one that was about a pound and a half. When I got home and fried it up, it tasted ok, It wasn't great but just ok. The meat was a bit mushy and tasted fishy.
    Last edited by Surfer; 04-20-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Speed dial the cell phone to Cal Tip 1 888 334 2258 and whatever the local lake number is. Dial it leave a message whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
    Damn strawhat wearing Asians with their white 5 gallon buckets and nightcrawler bait. They are a big problem at Castaic Lagoon too. They come during the late evening and use the cover of night to poach that place where it's only a 2 bass 15" limit. All they need to do is go to the 99 Ranch Market and buy live LMB there.
    Where 's the fun in that when you can poach for free. Just being sarcastic. As an Asian American, it bothers me alot to see these things and I have no problem addressing the issue. Nowaday, when I see an Asian poacher, I will walk straight up to him and tell him that he 's breaking the law but will never resort to violence or take matters in my own hands.
    Last edited by Vman; 04-21-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456