Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEWB Question?

Thank you all for the advice. I will be planning a trip out to Hesperia so I hope to run in to you guys so I can thank you properly. Does anyone here ever fish for LMB at Pudd or DVL? I have some good info for Pudd since I live a mile away and fish there all the time.

For those who are new to fishign the duct be careful. Since they will be moving greater volumes of water this year the current will be stronger. If you fall in swim with the current to a ladder or buoy line to get out.
    that's some good advice right there. another key is to not panic, but that won't be easy, lol

the flow is dead out here again today. i only had an hour this morning, so i only hit 2 spots. it was cloudy & windy at the house, but only a couple miles away at the duct it was sunny & calm. water is dirtier than yesterday, and it seems to get dirtier the more easterly you go. i haven't been west of 195th in a while though, so i don't know how it is out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12