Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Camping/Bar B que February 18th/19th Masters Qualifier Event !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Im not coming out tonight.Maybe ill come fish saturday...but lets just say im not showing up.But if I do....imma rent a boat!
    fair weather fisherman.....

Yeah im hiding under a rock...lmao !

Due to the wind, the SS NoHo will more than likely not be out on the water tomorrow....be safe out there and good luck.

Sorry for the last minute cancellation guys, but thought I would at least post up instead of just not show up....don't like when people do that so I gotta practice what I preach!

Again be safe out there guys,

TD

Best of luck to you all. I hope the weather is decent for you guys today.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    due to the wind, the ss noho will more than likely not be out on the water tomorrow....be safe out there and good luck.

Sorry for the last minute cancellation guys, but thought i would at least post up instead of just not show up....don't like when people do that so i gotta practice what i preach!

Again be safe out there guys,

td

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! !

I'm with you troutdog, I wanted to let you guys know I wasn't going to make it on Friday but I got super drunk during/after work and totally spaced until yesterday morning but my phone had died and I didn't have any way of getting on a computer. So to the people who were brave enough to make it out in the rain, congrats and hope to read your reports soon. Peace.

well you guys missed out. ok yea Friday night was windy and it rained off and on pretty good but Saturday the water was like glass and it sprinkled twice though out the day and the fishing was great!!!!!!!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213