Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Silva belfort fight video - ufc 126

Default Silva belfort fight video - ufc 126

Silva gets the KO , somebody beat this guy already ...

http://www.mmafv.com/2011/02/silva-b...o-ufc-126.html

Silva's a beast! I thought this was going to be a far better fight. Glad I didn't have to pay for it. I don't think I've ever seen a guy go down on a front kick.

I don't even think the great GSP can beat Silva, but it would still make for a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    Silva's a beast! I thought this was going to be a far better fight. Glad I didn't have to pay for it. I don't think I've ever seen a guy go down on a front kick.

I don't even think the great GSP can beat Silva, but it would still make for a good fight.
    i imagined the fight going silvas way but not by that kick. it was very similar to a front kick but it was very different then a front kick or in the muy thia world a teep. a front kick or teep comes directly forward you lift your knee to the desired level and extend straight forward and deliver the strike with the heel of the foot. the kick that Anderson delivered was brought up from the hip and the strike was landed with the ball of the foot.

Yep, uhh huh, thats it!

Can't wait for the start of the Strikeforce Heavyweight Tournament this Saturday night (2-12-11) with the main event being Fedor vs Bigfoot.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    it was very similar to a front kick but it was very different then a front kick or in the muy thia world a teep. a front kick or teep comes directly forward you lift your knee to the desired level and extend straight forward and deliver the strike with the heel of the foot. the kick that Anderson delivered was brought up from the hip and the strike was landed with the ball of the foot.
    mason storm taught him that kick.