Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: MY other love!!!

Default MY other love!!!

its been awhile since i posted anything,just wanted to show you that the fflb(stepchild) has other hobbies besides fishing.kids have benn hittin me up about going riding sooooo,its nice and cool in the desert perfect riding weather.enjoy the pics.heres everybody gettin suited and booted.even my mom got in on the action..then my daughter told her nana its her turn,but my daughter didnt get off for the rest of the day.only when it needed to be filled up with gas.she's only 4 yrs old.she's like her daddy,and we like to ride...heres my boy and he's learnin to ride my quad.he wants to roll out with the grown folks.her's me warming up the dirtbike.......the after math of a hard days ridin.....thanks for readin.

Good job Pops. I was doing some riding when I lived in Brawley for 3 1/2 years.
    Back in the 90's Had a Honda 250 3 wheeler and a 70 and a old school 110 for the girls.

Worked in Brawley rebuilding Pioneer Memorial Hospital. The new Giant ER (1999) is huge.
    Small town with a giant ER ? Because Thankgiving weekend they get 350 ER visits beiing the closest to Glamis and Ocitillo Wells.

Where is the pics at ?
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Good job Pops. I was doing some riding when I lived in Brawley for 3 1/2 years.
    Back in the 90's Had a Honda 250 3 wheeler and a 70 and a old school 110 for the girls.

Worked in Brawley rebuilding Pioneer Memorial Hospital. The new Giant ER (1999) is huge.
    Small town with a giant ER ? Because Thankgiving weekend they get 350 ER visits beiing the closest to Glamis and Ocitillo Wells.

Where is the pics at ?
    DR
    this is stoddard valley,off the outlet center,in between victorville and barstow.i dont take my kids to glamis,it gets alil too crazy out there,my cousins went there for halloween,and there friends got hit by some guy who was drinkin and crashed into them,they had to be airlifted out.so as far as i would take my kids would be dumont,its closer and its not as radical as glamis.