Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DD Duct Doing

Quote Originally Posted by kpn View Post
    Z,
    My KPN's fishing side saying...." let go fishing", but my other KPN's business side say......"you better staying home finish all orders.....if you want to fish....the only chance is at night....you either sleep or fish.....your choice". Who need sleep when it comes to fishing right? .
    I may run in to you out there some day.....
    Most of my fishing trip now a day in un-plan, until the last minute.

Good luck finding the one that got away Z.

Khanh.
    Well I tried to find it with my son but nothing. We only worked one spot but we worked it hard.

Keep working on those lures to meet demand. I have not found a more durable finish than yours. Do not change the formula or process.

Last minute for you is an hour notice for me. Remember that when you decide to go, it takes almost an hour to get here. I am only minutes away so text me. We can line up me on one side of Hai and you on the other and corral them to Hai until he gets a 10+ .

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    We can line up me on one side of Hai and you on the other .
    Was a great report and subsequent replies till this. Now I am concerned about fishing with you guys in the future and will certainly refuse any sandwich offerings if we do.

Nice fish Yalo!

I don't see anything wrong with side to side. It's the inline I would be worried about, lol.

What's there to say other than great job AGAIN....
    So far hitting the duct at different times of the day for 30 or so minutes aren't doing anything for me.. i swear i'll have a report one of this days with a pic of a fish hehehe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12