Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bass fishing gone bad in OC lake

Quote Originally Posted by angryagent View Post
    count you in for what? Fish mob? Ur lame. Sounds like you have too much time on your hands since you have only been on here since the middle of september and already have 134 posts, get off the internet and go fish..
    Hey!you need to take it easy and chill,angry agent WHAT A JOKE.LIFE IS TOO SHORT,DONT BE SO ANGRY !!!
    Mind your own bussines and take it easy,i see your bs reports on very other posts
    look hows talking,i do my share of fishing every other week, (god willing)
    TROUT MASTERS..

so the 49er's are 0 for 5 right now. Lost to the the Eagles. Rough loss for them today!

i heard your a boxer, get on your knees and give me a couple of blows to the head...lol

Quote Originally Posted by TROUT MASTERS View Post
    Hey!you need to take it easy and chill,angry agent WHAT A JOKE.LIFE IS TOO SHORT,DONT BE SO ANGRY !!!
    Mind your own bussines and take it easy,i see your bs reports on very other posts
    look hows talking,i do my share of fishing every other week, (god willing)
    TROUT MASTERS..
    Hey Douche-bag learn how to write so I can understand what you're even trying to say and I might be able to respond. As far as reports go I haven't written one since May 24th and you haven't been here that long so get a clue homeboy. You should learn to mind your business and let people have their own disputes without chiming in with your worthless rhetoric and emoticons. Nice name Trout douche..

hey douche-bag learn how to write so i can understand what you're even trying to say and i might be able to respond. As far as reports go i haven't written one since may 24th and you haven't been here that long so get a clue homeboy. You should learn to mind your business and let people have their own disputes without chiming in with your worthless rhetoric and emoticons. Nice name trout douche..
    May 24th? You need to take some time off and fish !homeboy?no wander agents like you,use to
    get there a-- kicked in the hood!and dont call me your homboy (punk) !
    STOP JUDGING PEOPLE,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

the killa Guest

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TROUT MASTERS View Post
    May 24th? You need to take some time off and fish !homeboy?no wander agents like you,use to
    get there a-- kicked in the hood!and dont call me your homboy (punk) !
    STOP JUDGING PEOPLE,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
    I work in the industry and fish 4 to 5 times a week douche, learn how to spell. Your mom could have done us all a favor by swallowing you instead. Matter of fact why don't you go drink some bleach

PS..

I'm fishing Isabella tomorrow and Tuesday what about you? I just got back from 6 days in Bridgeport and I bass fished yesterday and today.
    Last edited by AngryAgent; 10-10-2010 at 11:15 PM.

the killa Guest

i work in the industry and fish 4 to 5 times a week douche, learn how to spell. Your mom could have done us all a favor by swallowing you instead. Matter of fact why don't you go drink some bleach:envious:
    Bleach? I dont know about that,you sould try it to get your anger out.
    As far as you being a punk,that for sure,taking crap about someone you dont even know.
    So take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    This thread is great!!! Everyone fed into this thread like a "fat kid to cake" This was one the phoniest threads and everyone bought into it?? Very disturbing also to see some FNN members act the way they do towards an immature topic??
    x2 when people are online they feel as if they have all the power in the world.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast