Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 8-28-10 DVL Stripers!!!

Default 8-28-10 DVL Stripers!!!

Well I have gone 2 weeks in a row to DVL with my dad and uncle. Had some pretty good luck for these being our only two times ever fishing stipers. Went this Saturday and It was a cooler weather than the previous week of 100 Talk about brutal!!!
    Well fishing was slow at first because there was no sun which was really suprising.
    We caught about 10 stipers and 10 LMB's. The majority of the stripers are those rats that are 1-2 lbs. A few around 4-7 lbs and theres the big boys from 10-20 lbs. The bass were ranging from 2-6lbs. My dad caught the biggest fish of day which was a striper pushing 17lbs. Couldnt get an accurate reading because of the boat moving but this was a big fish.
    Well thanks for reading and have a nice day.
    Last edited by fishboy93; 08-31-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Damn, nicely done.....that's what it's all about right there, goood job!! I'll be back again Friday or Saturday this week trying it again!

Thanks, and good luck

Saweeeet Feesh.....huge congrats : )

Gary

Thats a donkey Striper...NICE JOB!!

Pete