Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Legg Lake July 31, 2010

Default Legg Lake July 31, 2010

so me and my wife woke up early in the morning at 6:00 and we got out of the house at 8:45 " mann girls are so slow!!!" head out to legg lake we got to setup our chairs and stuff at 9:30 and i went fishing after.. called tony to ask if he got any bites on the other side of the lake and he said no he doesn't have any bites... 2 minutes later after hanging the phone with tony my line was getting bit and pulled by this fish...

Nothing really big but still a fish.

Okay story goes on.. after that fish.. i saw tony walking towards where i was.. smiling with his catfish so around 10:00 or 10:30?? we decided to go on the other side of the lake.. where people catching slabs.. im not gonna give too much info where we are because im so darn lost its my 2nd time fishing that lake..

so we got to the spot where people catching crappies.. and we started to fish for crappies for half an hour and no luck.. i got bored switched to my bass setup.. and started working along the shores again.. around 11:30 i got bit set the hook.. 2 seconds later fish got away.. so i reeled in as fast as i can.. casted on the same spot and 5 seconds later got bit and BAM!! FISH ON!! so my reel started screaming again after setting the hook.. i gave the fish time to run and get tired.. fought him for about 2 to 3 minutes with my 4 pound line miss match rod LOL!! good thing tony was there again to help me out and land the fish " THANKS AGAIN CAPTAIN TONY "

sorry for the swirly pictures.. poachers go and suck a fat 1

3 1/2lbs???

Nice man, I don't like that lake though. Lol

Congrats on the Bass, and thanks for the report.

Hell yeah Archie. Awesome job catching at Legg Lake and congrats for being one of the very few anglers that are able to pull bass out of this local city hole.

See you and the crew at dam again sometime soon.
    Last edited by smokinflies; 08-02-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: typo