Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: Please Pray for Dana...

My condolesences goes out to Dana's family. I've never met him, but based from reading the responses he has touched many lives...

Mark Caldwell
    aka
    MarkyMark

I felt the same way too as i tried to head out to fish but found it tough to do.
    Remember that Dana would want us out there fishing with him looking down on us,
    rooting for us,talkin smack and spreading the Team57 meaning.
    I just realized that's where i can find him anytime i wanted too, in the outdoors, fishing.
    So much easier to know he will always be there everytime im on the water looking over.

My condolesences to Dana's family. Stay strong in the Lord, Donna and family.
    God works in mysterious ways.
    Dana being in heaven is far better than suffering in a hospital here on earth.
    I do regret not ever having been able to meet him in person but that will have to come later.

Default Dana

Very sorry to hear about losing Dana. May he rest in peace.

Unfortunately, I'm not likely to be able to make the service.

Dana: Thank you for all you did for me the last 4 years. Your friendship and including me so readily in Team57 means a lot to me. No matter what I told you, you never judged. I'm proud to have known you as a friend and I'm bummed I never actually got to fish with you! Although you saw me get my very first ever fish :) You'll never be forgotten and we'll work hard as a team to make sure your legacy lives on. Thanks to you I've made some good friends, and I know you understand why I can't be there Friday. You're one of the best men I've ever known.

Donna: Thank you for being there for me, it means a lot to me - you know what I mean. If I can ever repay your kindness the last few months, let me know. And I'm really sorry I forced you to take that picture of the guy with the overturned trailer at Lake Sabrina ;)

For those who are driving from out of the Sanfernando valley and want to meet up for breakfast or luch before services,we can do so.I live in the Sanfernando Valley and can meet up with people who are driving from far and want to beat traffic.Pm me and we can set something up.I live between the 5 and 405 freeways.The 210 is also near me.

Hitts0n

REST IN PARADISE FISHERMAN 57! I never got the chance to meet you, but you have touched many lives! God bless you and my condolences to your friends and family!

I have been in Alaska the last 5 days without a computer..one of the first things I did this morning was check to see how Dana was doing...I am so sorry for Donna and the family..Dana was a GREAT guy and I don't have much spunk in me today as I am really bummed. Wingnut or Donna--if you want to send me some photos and some text about Dana and team 57 I would be honored to put it in the magazine for you.
    shawn

Quote Originally Posted by fishtacomag View Post
    I have been in Alaska the last 5 days without a computer..one of the first things I did this morning was check to see how Dana was doing...I am so sorry for Donna and the family..Dana was a GREAT guy and I don't have much spunk in me today as I am really bummed. Wingnut or Donna--if you want to send me some photos and some text about Dana and team 57 I would be honored to put it in the magazine for you.
    shawn
    Shawn,
    I look forward to receiving my issue with a great article or dedication of our legend.
    Last edited by CatchthatTrout; 07-13-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Rest in Heaven, Dana! Thanks for bringing all of us fishermen/women together and sharing stories, arranging meets, and becoming friends.

- F4A

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast