Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 36hrs @ Catalina Island, In search of whites, but found yellows,checkers

Nice report and YT!

Sorry you had to deal with the Drama of being out of contact for a short 36 hours!

Been through that with my loved one when I made my first trips "Buggin" with the Hesbros! I got the where the @$$@ have you been all night! Even though it was explained well before the trip, it did not go over well!

Keep picking of the pigs of the various species. You are off to a great year of fishing and look forward to the year end wrapup report!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonFish View Post
    half pants down and ready to go! funny stuff Great fishies and report
    hahaha it was pretty funnt to wake up to..

Quote Originally Posted by dfisher View Post
    good job on the yellow!..and.. GREAT read!
    Next time let your loved ones know that you are staying for 2 days :P
    thanks dfisher, i kind of mentioned it to my girl but her head was in the clouds and wasnt listining..
    i learned my lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Great report and felt like I was there with you guys. How big is the boat was it rough at night? You guys are hardcore
    thanks steelhead, thats the goal of my report, to put you there with me..the boat is 17ft, weather wasnt bad but crossing it could have been.,.,.hardcore,,,yeah its a lifestyle...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Good read Alex. I bet you had a lot of "splaining" to do. LOL Kudos to Arthur, Rich and Dana for helping calm the loved one.
    thanks eddie, i did have alot of splaning to do..lol

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    I definitely feel your pain having a paranoid mother myself. Drop out of cell phone contact and come back a few hours late and it's over! Can't imagine what it would be like coming back that much later though. In any case, I hope your family is ok and calm after this incident, and congrats on an awesome YT!
    so you knon what im feeling bro...lol its like the end of the world to return home to angry family...lol
    thanks bsp.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
    GREAT REPORT Alex , NICE BASS , WHAT AN ADVENTURE .
    thanks diamondbear, it sure was a adventure.,.

Quote Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Awesome yellowtail catch near Catalina!
    thanks sawoobley, you gotta get out there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Nice yellow, fb! Hope you get that WSB you are looking for next time. That sucks about the drama, haha.
    thanks fireball, we will find mr ghost soon enuff, drama will always be there.,.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    damn man....SICK!! thanks for the report...GD
    thanks steve, it was good times for sure

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Wow, thats a bruiser! It's a good thing you guys toughed it out and stayed. It ended up being worth it. 30 # yellow is an excellent prize!
    it sure was worth the toad yellow, i second that smokehound.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeAmRealGhetto View Post
    hahaha EPIC!!!!
    love the missing persons report! LOL
    thanks eric, i tried to keep the missing persons report to put in my report but the police kept it.,.lol

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    NICE Y/T -F/B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,
    thanks uncle bob, we gotta get you out there and hooked up to a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by CRESTLINER16 View Post
    awesome fish dude! nothing like catching a yellow and a 30lber to boot!!
    thanks crestliner, it was my pb yellow for the year,.,.good fighting at that.

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    Nice report and YT!
    Sorry you had to deal with the Drama of being out of contact for a short 36 hours!
    Been through that with my loved one when I made my first trips "Buggin" with the Hesbros! I got the where the @$$@ have you been all night! Even though it was explained well before the trip, it did not go over well!
    Keep picking of the pigs of the various species. You are off to a great year of fishing and look forward to the year end wrapup report!

Steve
    thanks steve, ita bummer to have a great trip and come home to worried loved ones,.,
    i have been pretty lucky this year and hope it continues.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234