Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: "Secret" Lake Perris panfish lures

Default "Secret" Lake Perris panfish lures

This is basically what we use to catch the larger Bluegill and Redear. How we do it is still a secret....Ha!

2. Default

Mhhhmm, you sure like those Daredevils, haven't seen them used in a while.

I have to take a guess at you secret fishmounter. Is it tied to a bobber??

Bobber? You're kidding right? No but we do use a fish finder and a GPS trolling motor.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Bobber? You're kidding right? No but we do use a fish finder and a GPS trolling motor.
    Chill !!! I was just joking! I know that that black one is a good color. Black is good one for the crappie too.

thanks for the info and tips, ive done good with pink heads & white feathers...

I need to get some feather jigs. I used to use those regularly, but I have been buying the plastic ones for many years now. I guess the feather ones sometimes work better (and are cheaper). I have some spoons similar to those, not exactly those kinds, but workable.

wow. i just left bass pro today with empty pockets of course, but nothing looks promising like the stuff d1ledhed gave us. I wouldnt doubt any of the lures that you use fishmounter. what are 2 of the purple ones in the middle called? is it something i can buy at a tackleshop, or is it custom? D1 hasnt responded to my pm yet. i am headed to lp this upcoming weekend to test out what i have left from what was given to me.

Those "purple" ones are actually silver with grey maribou, 1/64 oz jigs tied to look like the tiny shad that the big Bluegill eat. d1 made the jigs, the spoons you can find at BPS. They have to be the Dardevle "Skeeter" size.