Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bass Pwnage (pics)

Default Bass Pwnage (pics)

Sup guys whats up. First reason for blacking out the pictures is because we have a lot of lurkers on these forums, most of you bass anglers know this place just by looking at the pictures, if not shoot me a PM I'll gladly tell you the spot, I am by no means greedy with my fishing spots.

Okay so the day started out great, woke up @ 5:30 am looked outside the window and i was happy, slight breeze, sun coming up over the mountains, just beautiful. I get to the spot, clear sky with few clouds, bright sun, murky water. I throw my first go to bait my drop shot set up, I threw Aaron's Magic + purple for about 30 mins with no love. Switched over to my wacky rig senko, 4 inch black w/ blue flake, first cast BAM! set the hook straight and fish on, after this catch i knew my day was going to be dope. That is literally what i threw all day, senko 4inch - 5inch, black w/ blue and a brownish color with red+blue flakes. That did it for me, ended up with about 10 bass, my buddy Robert landed 3 with a spinner bait (he is still learning to fish bass). Next few weeks this spot is going to blow up and get some good action.

All bass were caught & released. See you all out there, good luck.

Yea I don't know what he was doing lol

Looks like you guys had an awesome day! Congrats! However, I'd keep your bud away from the lake for a while. Looks like he's got some disturbing ideas about whats he wants to do with that bass...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1093 View Post
    Looks like you guys had an awesome day! Congrats! However, I'd keep your bud away from the lake for a while. Looks like he's got some disturbing ideas about whats he wants to do with that bass...haha
    Haha i know right, shoot man.......... stuff happens when you going through puberty LOL

congrats on the awesome fishing session, sweet looking shirt oscarsx

Great job out there.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    congrats on the awesome fishing session, sweet looking shirt oscarsx
    Thanks Fishbones, can't go out fishing without man..
    my good luck charm!