Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 7 Species, a Triple Double, and a NEW PB! 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Tesserz View Post
    oh. duh. LOL. well we don't want to invite ourselves to your SWAT missions... that's just tacky. unfortunately, jason is on call this weekend till 4pm so we won't be able to join your flotilla from manila (we would've provided the manila part, LOL!!) sucky, maybe next time. good luck out there and thanks for hinting even though i didn't get it.
    What is wrong with being on call from the harbor 30 minutes away?

Besides if Jaysuuun were to get called you can drop him off and I could drop off Wingnut onto your ride to keep you company and you could "School Him" on the art of catching the Spotties!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    What is wrong with being on call from the harbor 30 minutes away?

Besides if Jaysuuun were to get called you can drop him off and I could drop off Wingnut onto your ride to keep you company and you could "School Him" on the art of catching the Spotties!!!!!!
    ya right! if you drop wingnut off on our boat, i won't be schooling him on anything cauz he won't be fishing... he'll be steering!!

lol............. wingnut can steer and catch fish without a rod!!

ya right! if you drop wingnut off on our boat, i won't be schooling him on anything cauz he won't be fishing... he'll be steering!!
    So the truth comes out! You catch more fish than Jason because you make him steer the boat all day. I feel ya Jason, but a man's got to do what a man's got to do right buddy? My Mom once told me that "Love is when you care about the other person's happiness more than you care about your own." Isn't that the truth... you are BOTH very lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonFish View Post
    lol............. wingnut can steer and catch fish without a rod!!
    Yes, the ways of the "Force" is strong.

Congrats on your catch and the cool new fishing rod . Thanks for the report

betweem the pink rod and the his and her's spotties, this has got to be the loveiest post i've seen. maybe my ex-wife should have seen it. WSB are still croakers in my book though. nice to see they're reproducing. angry sandy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    So the truth comes out! You catch more fish than Jason because you make him steer the boat all day. I feel ya Jason, but a man's got to do what a man's got to do right buddy? My Mom once told me that "Love is when you care about the other person's happiness more than you care about your own." Isn't that the truth... you are BOTH very lucky!
    I've said too much. It's ok, he makes up for it when he goes on his solo tubing outings. And even though I end up catching more fish, he always manages the bigger models... I don't know how or why, but I guess it's Poseidon rewarding him for his hard work and putting me on the fish. And I agree, I am very lucky.
    Last edited by Tesserz; 04-16-2010 at 08:29 PM.

I would think twice about putting Wingnut in control of your inflatable!

You might get to experience surfing in the inflatable as he tries to escape the harbor and get to his beloved waters in the surf!

End of thread jack! Sorry!!!!!!!!

Steve
    Last edited by flyngby; 04-15-2010 at 08:38 PM.

The two of you are definitely a force to be reckoned with, you guys put a hurt on those fish! Nice going on the multi-multi species and the PB upgrade too!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234